Mutual Court Agreement

(a) “contempt of court” means contempt or non-compliance with criminal law; If your case is called, you and your divorce lawyer, if you have hired one, must present to the court a limited statement about your marriage and the settlement agreement. If your transaction agreement provides for the sharing of age assets, additional documents and testimonials are required. Your testimony is sworn and recorded. You (or your spouse, if you both participate) will be asked if you still agree with the settlement contract and if you want the absolute divorce judgment to be recorded. If you say yes, your judgment will be registered and your marriage will be over. (v) The parties have mutually agreed that the marriage will be dissolved. This blog post provides an overview of mutual consent divorce in Maryland. You must ask the court for copies of: 3.